Michael Stahl-David on Cloverfield 2?





Source:ShockTillYouDrop.com

Warning: The first paragraph contains a spoiler regarding the end of the film.

ShockTillYouDrop caught up with Michael Stahl David about his role in the Cloverfield sequel and Cloverfield's ending.

Michael Stahl-David talking about the potential of the sequel happening:

"I think they're still trying to figure out how they're going to pull it off," the actor laughs. "They have some ideas they're excited about but they're really not sharing them with many people...and they're not sharing them with me."


And his role in the sequel:

"unless it was being glimpsed for a second by somebody else's camera. And I think people have seen enough of me running around anyway."


And the end of the film:

"I think it's: 'Are you still there?'," then, "'I'm still here," says Stahl-David. "That's what it is."

0 comments: